I've got another question for anyone that might have some insight - how do
you get all of your indexed information along with the suggestions? i.e. if
each suggestion has an ID# associated with it, do I have to then query for
that ID#, or is there some way or specifying a field list in the URL to the
suggester?

Thanks!
Dave