Hi Param,

That's the method I'm switching over from. It seems that script works
inefficiently with my set up as the data is spread out over multiple
tables. I've considered creating a simple solr MySQL table just to maintain
the solr data but I wanted to try out this PHP extension first.

But thanks for the suggestion!

Brian Lamb