On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Rajdeep Alapati
<rajdeep.alap...@benefitfocus.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to this SOLR.I was digging data import request handler for past few
> days and now i am doing some poc after i download the solr server.
[...]

The dataimport.properties file should be created by DIH
on completion of indexing. This should be a problem only
if that file was not writeable by the user that the web
interface runs as. In any case, this should only generate
a logged error, and the only problem should be that this
would hamper future delta-imports.

There are probably other errors in your Solr log file. Please
share with us such errors, and your data-config.xml.

Regards,
Gora