From: Donald Organ [mailto:dor...@donaldorgan.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 1:26 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: SpellCheck Help

I am trying to get the IndexBasedSpellChecker to work.  I believe I have
everything setup properly and the spellcheck component seems to be running
but the suggestions list is empty.

I am using SOLR 3.5 with Jetty.

My solrconfig.xml and schema.xml are as follows:

solrconfig.xml:  http://pastie.org/private/z7sharm0ajlmm9hpy41v7g
schema.xml:     http://pastie.org/private/ykim99unbqfhumxxzbs6g