Hi all,

My Solr Configuration had one multi-valued field which is imported using
XPathEntityProcess and TemplateTransformer . Then we had  to convert it to
non-multivlaued field, We did that using PlainTextEntityProcessor and Script
Transformer.

Search on my old configuration was working fine ,  it returns me documents
with proper highlighting. After changing multi-valued to non-multivalued
field, on search i get less highlighting for few documents than older one.

e.g i search with search Term 'cat' ,

in old configuration i get one result as below
----------------------------
<arr name="XA">
</arr>

in new configuration i get it as below
<arr name="XA">
</arr>

aslo for few documents , i get record but with 0 highlighting.
Do anybody have idea on this??
Thanks
Meghana