I need to implement sorting of search results where sorting needs to be done
based on the fields that are matched for a query and the score associated
with each term in the field which is generated by application logic.

e.g if there are 3 fields which are being queried and the final query after
applying the boosts is
field1^8 OR field2^4 OR field3^2

and there are 2 documents D1, D2 matching field1,
 2 documents D3,D4 matching field2 and
 3 documents D5, D6, D7 matching field3

The 2  search results in field1 needs to be sorted by score which is
generated by my application, then the next 2 search results matching field2
needs to be sorted the score value which is generate by my application
and 3 search results matching field3 needs to be sorted the score value
which is generate by my application. So, that the final results of the query
will look like

(D1, D2) (D3,D4) (D5,D6,D7).

Fields which are being matched are dynamic fields.
Score value which is generated by the application is score of each term
which is added to the dynamic field of the document.

Can somebody suggest how this can be achieved using SOLR and Lucene??

Thanks
Nitin