Dyer, James wrote

> David,
>
> The spellchecker normally won't give suggestions for any term in your
> index.  So even if "wever" is misspelled in context, if it exists in the
> index the spell checker will not try correcting it.  There are 3
> workarounds:
> 1. Use the patch included with SOLR-2585 (this is for Trunk/4.x only).
> See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2585

When using trunk and DirectSolrSpellChecker I do get suggestions for terms
that are in the index. Lowering the thresholdTokenFrequency to 0.001 in my
case is giving me very good suggestions even if documents with the
misspelled word in them were found.

This combined with maxCollationTries (with all terms required) is giving
some sort of context sensitive suggestions.

Is this correct or is there something I'm missing?