From: Dyer, James [mailto:james.d...@ingrambook.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 3:17 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Different mm for spellcheckquery

I'm not sure there is a good way to this this currently.  I think you'd just
have to issue a second query with mm=100 to get additional spelling suggestions
as "maxCollationTries" is designed to replicate the original query when trying
collations for hits.  It might be a worthy enhancement to provide a way to
selectively override individual query parameters for cases like this.

James Dyer
E-Commerce Systems
Ingram Content Group
(615) 213-4311