Hi Gora, thanks for the reply.

I'm interesting in see how you did this solution. But , my time is not
to long and i need to create some solution for my client early. If
anyone knows some other simple and fast solution, please post on this
thread.

Gora, you could talk how you implemented the Custom Filter Factory and
how used this on SOLR?

Thanks