Hi,

I would really appreciate any hint/guide to fix this query issue. A Java
webapp hits solr with a query that does not returns any result but works for
other states. (FL, CA for instance)
>From logs:
[code]
solr path=/select
params={facet=on&facet.mincount=5&facet.sort=count&q=listing.property.state:"OR"&facet.limit=12&facet.field=listing.property.city_fStr&wt=javabin&rows=0&version=2}
hits=0 status=0 QTime=0
[/code]

>From searching the web, I also tried:
listing.property.state:OR
listing.property.state:\"OR\"
listing.property.state:\"+OR\"
listing.property.state:+OR
and probably multiple combinations of the above
returning facet count = 0
There are results for Oregon, also tried facet.mincount=1 (Portland includes
30+ results in my dev laptop)
I would say the issue is with q=listing.property.state:"OR"

I also tried removing
or
from stopswords.txt
but kept getting 0 count

All this was tested using Solr 3.5.0

I'm clueless here, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Asi