Hey,

I am using Magento Community Edition, I wrote my own Magento extension to integrate Solr and it works fine. So I really don't know what the Enterprise edition does. On a personal and unrelated note, I would never use Windows for a server; Unreliable and most of the system resources go towards the OS.

Cheers,

David

On 25/01/2012 3:30 PM, vishal_asc wrote:
Thanks David. As of now we are configuring it on local WAMP server and we have
only development version provided by sales team.

Do you when where solr saves information or push the xml docs when we run index
management in magento ?

I followed this site:
http://www.summasolutions.net/blogposts/magento-apache-solr-set

Please let me know if you have some other info also.

Best Regards,
Vishal Porwal

From: David Radunz [via Lucene]
[mailto:ml-node+s472066n3686805...@n3.nabble.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:47 AM
To: Vishal Porwal
Subject: Re: solr not working with magento enterprise 1.11

Hey,

      Shouldn't you be asking this question to the Magento people? You
have an Enterprise edition, so you have paid for their support.

Cheers,

David

On 25/01/2012 2:57 PM, vishal_asc wrote:

I am integrating solr 3.5 with jetty in magento EE 1.11.

I have followed all the necessary steps, configure and tested solr
connection in magento catalog system config.

I have copied magento/lib/Solr/conf/ content to solr installation. I have
run the index management, restarted jetty but when I search any word or
misspell its not showing me "Did you mean ?" string means not correcting
misspelling. seems solr is not throwing results.

please let me know how can i know solr is working with magento and where
solr save XML documents when magento pushes attributes and product
information in solr ? which directory it stores them.