Hi,
I'm using FieldCollapsing to group the results. Example: I search for /:/ and group by names, like:

|http://localhost:<port>/solr/select/?q=*:*
                           &group=true
                           &group.limit=200
                           &group.query=Jim
                           &group.query=Jon
                           &group.query=Frank Sinatra

|It looks like, solr is running (internal) an separate query for every name.
(whatever)
The point is, that i have to change the search parameter local in order to set
an different search operator (from OR to AND).
To get valid results I need an query like this:

|http://localhost:<port>/solr/select/?q=*:*
                           &group=true
                           &group.limit=200
                           &group.query={!q.op=AND defType=edismax}Jim
                           &group.query={!q.op=AND defType=edismax}Jon
                           &group.query={!q.op=AND defType=edismax}Frank Sinatra

|This works very well. The Problem is, that solr returns the label of the group
including the locale parameter!

|<lst name="grouped">
    <lst name="{!q.op=AND defType=edismax}Frank Sinatra">         <---- wrong
label
        <int name="matches">785</int><result name="doclist" numFound="10"
start="0">
            <doc>
            [...]

|An valide result is be:

|<lst name="grouped">
    <lst name="Frank Sinatra">
        <int name="matches">785</int><result name="doclist" numFound="10"
start="0">
            <doc>
            [...]

|Is there a way to change to label to the real term where solr is searching for?

Thanks and best regards
Ralf