I'm very new to Solr and I'm evaluating it. My task is to look for words
within a corpus of books and return them within a small context. So far, I'm
storing the books in a database split by paragraphs (slicing the books by
line breaks), I do a fulltext search and return the row.

In Solr, would I have to do the same, or can I add the whole book (in .txt
format) and, whenever a match is found, return something like the match plus
100 words before and 100 words after or something like that? Thanks