Hi Koji,

I have tried using hl.bs.type=SENTENCE and still no improvement.

We are storing PDF extracted content in the field which has termVectors enabled.

Example the field contains the following data extracted from PDF

"User-defined resolution functions. The synthesis tool only supports the
resolution functions for std_logic and std_logic_vector.

Slices with range indices that do not evaluate to constants "

When I search for the term "std_logic" - following is the highlighted snippet
displayed

"functions for <em>std_logic</em> and std_logic_vector. * Slices with range
indices that do not evaluate to constants"

As you can see the highlighted term does not start from the beginning of
sentence, why is this and how can I achieve this.

-Shyam