I want to sort my results on the facetnames (not by their number of results).

So now I have this (ordered by number of results):
Instelling voor auditief gehandicapten (16)
Audiologisch centrum (13)
Huisartsenpraktijk (13)
Instelling voor lichamelijk gehandicapten (13)
Ambulancezorg (12)
Beroepsorganisatie (12)

What I want is this:
Ambulancezorg (12)
Audiologisch centrum (13)
Beroepsorganisatie (12)
Huisartsenpraktijk (13)
Instelling voor auditief gehandicapten (16)
Instelling voor lichamelijk gehandicapten (13)

How can I change my request url to sort differently?

My current request url is like so:
http://localhost:8983/solr/zz_healthorg/select/?indent=on&facet=true&q=*:*&fl=id&facet.field=healthorganizationtypes_raw_nl&facet.mincount=1
With the resul below
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with
it. The document tree is shown below.
<response>
<lst name="responseHeader">
<int name="status">0</int>
<int name="QTime">1</int>
<lst name="params">
<str name="facet">true</str>
<str name="fl">id</str>
<str name="indent">on</str>
<str name="facet.mincount">1</str>
<str name="q">*:*</str>
<str name="facet.field">healthorganizationtypes_raw_nl</str>
</lst>
</lst>
<result name="response" numFound="258" start="0">
<doc>
<str name="id">1</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<str name="id">2</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<str name="id">3</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<str name="id">4</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<str name="id">5</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<str name="id">6</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<str name="id">7</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<str name="id">8</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<str name="id">9</str>
</doc>
<doc>
<str name="id">10</str>
</doc>
</result>
<lst name="facet_counts">
<lst name="facet_queries"/>
<lst name="facet_fields">
<lst name="healthorganizationtypes_raw_nl">
<int name="Instelling voor auditief gehandicapten">16</int>
<int name="Audiologisch centrum">13</int>
<int name="Huisartsenpraktijk">13</int>
<int name="Instelling voor lichamelijk gehandicapten">13</int>
<int name="Ambulancezorg">12</int>
<int name="Beroepsorganisatie">12</int>
</lst>
</lst>