Hi,

you would not want to include the unique ID and similar stuff, though?
No idea whether it would impact the number of hits but it would most
probably influence the scoring if nothing else.

E.g. if you compare by certain fields, I would expect that a score of
1.0 indicates a match on all of those fields (haven't tested that
explicitly, though). If the unique ID is included you could never reach
that score.

Just my 2 cents...

Chantal