Hi,

I am using edismax with end user entered strings. One search was not finding
what appeared to be the best match. The search was:

Sage Creek Organics - Enchanted

If I remove the -, the doc I want is found as best score. Turns out (I
think) the - is the culprit as the best match has 'enchanted' and this makes
it 'NOT enchanted'

Is my analisys correct? I tried looking at the debug output but saw not NOT
entries there...

If so, is there a standard way (any filter) to remove lucene operators from
user entered queries? I thought this must be something usual.

thanks
javi