That's it !  Thanks :)

First time i see that documentation page (which is really helpfull) :
http://lucidworks.lucidimagination.com/display/solr/Filter+Descriptions#FilterDescriptions-KeepWordsFilter

So, now i want to "associate" a wordslist to a value of an existing facets

So i tried i combine synonyms and keepwords like that :

<fieldType name="text_tag" class="solr.TextField" sortMissingLast="true"
omitNorms="true">
        <analyzer>
                <filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory"
synonyms="synonymswords.txt"/>

                <filter class="solr.KeepWordFilterFactory"
words="keepwords.txt" ignoreCase="true"/>
        </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

It works very well but my problem now is that i want to have whitespaces
return in synonym and match it with my keepwords ! (because i have
whitespaces in the values of my facet)

Exemple if i see : 'php' term i get with my synonyms_words : 'web langage'
and i keep the whole word 'web langage'

So my files are :
synonymswords.txt : php=>web langage
keepwords.txt : web langage

The problem is that each words are analyze separatly and i dont know how to
handle it with whitespaces ...
(synonyms return 'web' and 'langage' so it don't match with 'web langage')

I tried to use 'solr.PatternReplaceFilter'  (as you can see in my
configuration above ) with a chosen caractere '_' as a space caracter but i
get an error so if you have an other tip for me it would be great :p