Hi,

When i try to index my location field i get this error for each documents :
*ATTENTION: Error creating document .... Error adding field
'emploi_city_geoloc'='48.85,2.5525' ....*
(so i have 0 files indexed)

Here is my schema.xml :
*<field name="emploi_city_geoloc" type="location" indexed="true"
stored="false"/>*

I really don't understand why it isnt working because, it was working on my
local server with the same configuration (Solr 3.5.0) and the same database
!!!

If i try to use "geohash" instead of "location" it is working for
indexation, but my geodist query in front isnt working anymore ...

Any ideas ?

Best regards,
Xavier