Hi,

I have a journal article citation schema like this:
{  AT - article_title
   AID - article_id (Unique id)
   AREFS - article_references_list (List of article id's referred/cited in
this article. Multi-valued)
   AA - Article Abstract
   ---
   other_article_stuff
}

So for example, in order to search for all those articles that refer(cite)
article id 51643, I simply need to search for AREFS:51643 and it will give
me the list of articles that have 51643 listed in AREFS.

Now, I want to be able to search in the text of articles and sort the
results by "most referred" articles. How can I do this ?

Say if my search query is q=AT:metal and it gives me 1700 results. How can I
sort 1700 results by those that have received maximum number of citations by
others.

I have been researching function queries to solve this but have been unable
to do so.

Thanks in advance.
Ritesh