I think you have to walk the term positions and offsets, look in the
stored field, and find the terms that matched. Which is exactly what
highlighting does. And this will only find the actual terms in the
text, no synonyms. So if you search for Sempranillo and find
Sempranillo in some wines and Tempranillo in others, you have to know
yourself that they are synonyms.

--
Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com