My *real* suggestion would be to not do it. Write a SolrJ
program that uses whatever version of Tika you want
to download and use *that* to index rather than try to
sort through the various jar dependencies in Solr. It'd be
safer.

Otherwise, you're on your own here.

Here's some example code:

http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2012/02/14/indexing-with-solrj/