TWIMC:

Environment
=========
Apache SOLR rev-1236154
Apache Zookeeper 3.3.4
Windows 7
JDK 1.6.0_23.b05

I have built a SOLR Cloud instance with 4 nodes using the embeded Jetty
servers.

I created a 3 node zookeeper ensemble to manage the solr configuration data.

All the instances run on one server so I've had to move ports around for
the various applications.

I start the 3 zookeeper nodes.

I started the first instance of solr cloud with the parameter to have two
shards.

The start the remaining 3 solr nodes.

The system comes up fine. No errors thrown.

I can view the solr cloud console and I can see the SOLR configuration
files managed by ZooKeeper.

I published data into the SOLR Cloud instances from SharePoint using Apache
Manifold 0.4-incubating. Manifold is setup to publish the data into
collection1, which is the only collection defined in the cluster.

When I query the data from collection1 as per the solr wiki, the results
are inconsistent. Sometimes all the results are there, other times nothing
comes back at all.

It seems to be having an issue auto replicating the data across the cloud.

Is there some specific setting I might have missed? Based upon what I read,
I thought that SOLR cloud would take care of distributing and replicating
the data automatically. Do you have to tell it what shard to publish the
data into as well?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary.  Please note
that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Apogee Integration.