I've got a hierarchical facet in my Solr collection; root level values are
prefixed with 0;, and the next level is prefixed 1_foovalue;.  I can get the
root level easily enough, but when foovalue is selected I need to retrieve the
next level in the hierarchy while still displaying all of the options in the
root level.  I can't work out how to request either two different prefixes for
the facet, or the same facet twice using different prefixes.

I've found a couple of discussions online that suggest I ought to be able to
set the prefix using local params:

    facet.field={!prefix=0;}foo
    facet.field={!prefix=1_foovalue; key=bar}foo

but the prefix seems to be ignored, as the facet returned contains all values.
Should I just <copyField source="foo" dest="bar" /> so I can query using
f.foo.facet.prefix=0;&f.bar.facet.prefix=1_foovalue;, or is there another way I
can request the two different levels of my facet hierarchy at once?

I'm using Solr 3.5.

Thanks,
Ade