Hi,

I am using a solr.StopFilterFactory in a query filter for a text_general
field (here: content). It works fine, when I query the field for the
stopword, then I am getting no results.

But I am also doing a facet.field=content call to get the words which are
used in the text. What I am trying to achieve is, to also filter the
stopwords from the facet_fields, but it's not working. It would only work
if the stopwords are also used during the indexing of the text_general
field, right?

The problem here is, that it's too much data to re-index every time I add a
new stopword.

My current solution is to 'filter' with code after retrieving the
facet_fields from Solr. But is there a Solr-based way to do this niftier?

Thanks & regards

Daniel