probably, and besides that, how can I use the features that SolrCloud
provides (i.e. high availability and distribution)?

The other solution would be to use SolrCloud and keep all of the users'
information in single collection and use NRT. But on the other hand
the frequency of updates on that big collection will be high.

Do you think it makes sense?