From: mike.rawl...@gxs.com [mailto:mike.rawl...@gxs.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 12:44 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: DIH - FileListEntityProcessor reading from Multiple Disk Directories

All,

I have an application that has RDF files in multiple subdirectories under a
root directory. I'm using the DIH with a FileListEntityProcessor to load the
index. All worked fine when the files were in a single directory, but I can't
seem to figure out how to make a single data-config.xml read multiple
directories.

The baseDir attribute seems to allow only a single absolute path. I tried
multiple "document" elements with a different baseDir for each
FileListEntityProcessor, but it only executed the first one.

Is there an easy way to do this, short of running multiple imports and changing
baseDir for each?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Rawlins
Sr. Software Engineer
Chair, ASC X12 Technical Assessment Subcommittee
18111 Preston Road, Suite 600
Dallas, TX 75252
+1 972.643.3101 direct
mike.rawl...@gxs.com<mailto:mike.rawlins@mike.rawl...@inovis.com>