Von: Dmitry Kan [mailto:dmitry....@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 12. März 2012 16:21
An: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Performance (responsetime) on request

you can optimize the  documentCache by setting  maxSize to some decent value,
like 2000. Also configure some meaningful warming queries in the solrconfig.
When increasing the cache size, monitor the RAM usage, as that can starting
increasing as well.
Do you / would you need to use filter queries? Those can speed up search as
well through the usage of filterCache.

Dmitry