Thanks Pravesh,

Yes, converting the myparam to a single (comma-separated) field is probably the
best approach, but as I mentioned, this is probably a bit too late for this to
be practical in my case...

The myparam parameters are facet filter queries, and so far order did not
matter, since the filters were just AND-ed together and applied to the result
set and facets were being returned in count order. But now the requirement is
to "bubble up" the selected facets so the one is most currently selected is on
the top. This was uncovered during user-acceptance testing (since the client
shows only the top N facets, and the currently selected facet to disappear
since its no longer within the top N facets).

Asking the client to switch to a single comma-separated field is an option, but
its the last option at this point, so I was wondering if it was possible to
switch to some other data structure, or at least get a handle to the original
HTTP servlet request from within the component so I could grab the parameters
from there.

I noticed that the /select call does preserve the order of the parameters, but
that is because its probably being executed by SolrServlet, which gets its
parameters from the HttpServletRequest.

I guess I will have to just run the request through a debugger and see where
exactly the parameter order gets messed up...I'll update this thread if I find
out.

Meanwhile, if any of you have simpler alternatives, would really appreciate
knowing...

Thanks,
-sujit