I post a *.doc file to the solr server, but I always get the error:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: parsing error
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.BinaryResponseParser.processResponse(BinaryResponseParser.java:43)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CommonsHttpSolrServer.request(CommonsHttpSolrServer.java:512)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CommonsHttpSolrServer.request(CommonsHttpSolrServer.java:254)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.StreamingUpdateSolrServer.request(StreamingUpdateSolrServer.java:202)

Why? Could anyone tell me how to solved it?

Thanks very much.