Hello,

I'm trying to perform some queries on a location field on the index.
The requirement is to search listings inside a pair of coordinates, like a
bounding box.

Taking a look on the wiki, I noticed that there is the option to use the
bbox query but in does not create a retangular shaped box to find the docs.
Also since the LatLon field is searchable by range, it's possible to use a
range query to find.

I'm trying to search inside a pair of coordinates (the top left corner and
bottom right corner) and no result is found.

The query i'm trying is something like:
http://localhost:8984/solr/select?wt=json&indent=true&fl=local,*&q=*:*&fq=local:[-23.6674,-46.7314TO
-23.6705,-46.7274]

Is there any other way to find docs inside a rectangular bounding box?

Thanks
Alexandre