Dear all,
I configured my Nutch (1.4) for works with Solr (1.4.1) and I crawl and
index with success my website.

I have only a problem with the results of my researches.
Into all results, the snippets have a raw with a string where I can read
all the categories of my website. I attached a screen shot for explain:
here, the no good raw is "Mercoledì Apr 04 parent"> Home NEWSLOT/VLT
SCOMMESSE ONLINE LOTTERIE Politica Video Live Score ")

This is a problem, because if solr read for any page the same raw, when my
query is the same word of this raw (eg: 'ONLINe') I have all my solr index
like a result.

When I can jump this raw during my crawling? Is possible exclude this raw?
thank you in adavande
alessio