Yes very similar. I had hard coded /solr but it was these locations. I'll
update to use the provided patch and reverify on Monday.

On Saturday, April 7, 2012, Stefan Matheis <matheis.ste...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Hey Jamie
>
> On Saturday, April 7, 2012 at 2:45 AM, Jamie Johnson wrote:
>> Thanks Ryan. So to be clear this is a bug then? I went into the
>> cloud.js and changed the url used to access this information so that
>> it would work, wasn't sure if it was kosher or not.
>
> Yes, it's a bug. My only installation with Zookeeper is a
SingleCore-Setup and there it's still working -.- Created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3339 and already attached a
patch - could you confirm that it's changing more or less them same than
you did to bring back your local installation?