Thanks Yonik,

This is what I expected. How big the change would be, if I'd start just
with Query and Highlight components? Did the change to QueryComponent I
made make any sense to you? It would of course mean a custom solution,
which I'm willing to contribute as a patch (in case anyone interested). To
make it part of a releasable trunk, one would most probably need to provide
some way to configure "1st tier level".

Thanks,

Dmitry

--