I think you're trying to do something that's you shouldn't. The trunk
SolrCloud stuff will address this issue, but for the 3.x code line having
multiple servers opening up a shared index and writing to it will produce
unpredictable results. This is really bad practice.

You'd be far ahead setting up one of these machines as a master,
the other as a slave, and always indexing to the master.

Best
Erick