On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 9:21 PM, Jeevanandam Madanagopal
<je...@myjeeva.com>wrote:

> Please have a look
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DistributedSearch
>
> -Jeevanandam
>
> On Apr 19, 2012, at 9:14 PM, Ramprakash Ramamoorthy wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >

> > I came across this while browsing through lucy
> >
> > http://lucy.apache.org/docs/perl/Lucy/Search/PolySearcher.html
> >
> > Does solr have an equivalent of this? My usecase is exactly the same
> > (reading through multiple indices in a single shard and perform a
> > distribution across shards).
> >
> > If not can someone give me a hint? I tried swapping readers for a single
> > searcher, but didn't help.
> >
> > --
> > With Thanks and Regards,
> > Ramprakash Ramamoorthy,
> > Project Trainee,
> > Zoho Corporation.
> > +91 9626975420

Dear Jeevanandam,

         Thanks for the response, but come on, I am aware of it. Try
reading my mail again. I will have to read through multiple indices in a
single shard, and have a distributed search across all shards.

--
With Thanks and Regards,
Ramprakash Ramamoorthy,