From: Otis Gospodnetic [mailto:otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 10:13 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Crawling an SCM to update a Solr index

Kristian,

For what it's worth, for http://search-lucene.com and http://search-hadoop.com
we simply check out the source code from the SCM and index from the file
system.  It works reasonably well.  The only issues that I can recall us having
is with the source code organization under SCM - modules get moved around and
sometimes this requires us to update stuff on our end to match those changes.

Otis
----
Performance Monitoring for Solr -
http://sematext.com/spm/solr-performance-monitoring/index.html