Thanks for the response. Yes, I agree with you that I have to check for the
uniqueness of doc ids but our requirement is such that we need to send it
to solr and I know that solr discards duplicate documents and it does not
work fine when we manually create the unique id. But I just wanted to
report the error since in this scenario (i guess the components for
deduplication are pretty new), it would probably help the devs to make the
behavior more deterministic towards duplicate documents.