Hi everyone ,

 I am new to  solr. I have a use case which describes as below,

 I have a use case to create cores based on customers and partners. There
are about 2500 customers each customers having on an average of 10000
devices.
   The partner is a group of customers say 30 . So , we have customer column
and partner column.
   So, the use case is to
   1.   Create a VM running solr, with one core per customer.
   2.   Index all of each customer's data (device info , config text,
metadata, etc) into a single core.
   3.   Index all 30 customer's data into the "partners" view after creating
parnter per 30 customer.

 Can any one please help me on this case ?

Thanks
Prabhakaran. P