I guess you're looking for 'disabling replication poll on slave'

go to 'Replication dashboard[1]', there you have options like Enable/Disable
Poll, Force replication, Abort replication
dashboard url: http://slave_host:port/solr/corename/admin/replication/index.jsp

Poll Disabled => slave will not poll master for replication

- Jeevanandam
[1] http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrReplication#Replication_Dashboard