Hello Simon,

Let me reply to solr-user. We consider BJQ as a promising solution for
parent/child usecase, we have a facet component prototype for it; but it's
too raw and my team had to switch to another challenges temporarily.
I participated in SOLR-3076, but achievement is really modest. I've
attached essential BJQParser with god-mode syntax. I think the next stage
should be a block indexing support in Solr, I'm not sure how to do that
right. I suppose that by next month I'll be able to provide something like
essential support for block updates.

Regards

--
Sincerely yours