Von: Jack Krupansky [mailto:j...@basetechnology.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012 18:49
An: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Email classification with solr

There are a number of different routes you can go, one of which is to use
SolrCell (Tika) to parse mbox files and then add your own update processor
that does whatever mail classification analysis you desire and then
generates addition field values for the classification.

A simpler approach is to do the analysis yourself outside of Solr and then
feed the mbox data for each message into SolrCell along with the specific
literal field values derived from your classification analysis. SolrCell
(Tika) would then parse the mail message and add your literal field values.

Or, you may want to consider fully parsing the mail messages outside of Solr
so that you have full control over what gets parsed and which schema fields
are used or not used, in additional to your content analysis field values.

-- Jack Krupansky