I have a field that is defined using what I believe is fairly standard "text"
fieldType. I have documents with the words 'evaluate', 'evaluating',
'evaluation' in them. When I search on the whole word, obviously it works,
if I search on 'eval' it finds nothing. However for some reason if I search
on 'evalu' it finds all the matches.  Is that an indexing setting or query
setting that will tokenize 'evalu' but not 'eval' and how do I get 'eval' to
be a match?

Thanks,
Ken