From: Otis Gospodnetic [mailto:otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com]
Sent: 01 May 2012 15:12
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr Merge during off peak times

Hi Prabhu,

I don't think such a merge policy exists, but it would be nice to have this
option and I imagine it wouldn't be hard to write if you really just base the
merge or no merge decision on the time of day (and maybe day of the week).

Note that this should go into Lucene, not Solr, so if you decide to contribute
your work, please see http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowToContribute

Otis
----
Performance Monitoring for Solr - http://sematext.com/spm