I am doing database import using solr DIH. I would like to limit the solr
indexing to specific number. In other words If Solr reaches indexing 100
records I want to database import to stop importing.

Not sure if there is any particular setting that would tell solr that I only
want to import 100 rows from database and index those 100 records.

I tried to give select query with ROMNUM<=100 (using oracle) in
data-config.xml, but it gave error. Any ideas!!!

Thanks in Advance
Srini