Hi All

I have intergrated UIMA and Solr and successfully indexed the documents.
My requirement is to boost nouns over verbs. (Lets take for example field :
description)
Below is the sample index contents.

- <doc>
- <arr name="concept">
  <str>Water Curses</str>
  <str>Prospect Hummer</str>
  </arr>
  <str name="description">people are different in nature some bahaves better
but some behaves like animal.</str>
  <str name="id">3</str>
  <str name="language">english</str>
- <arr name="sentence">
  <str>people are different in nature some bahaves better but some behaves
like animal.</str>
  </arr>
- <arr name="tag">
  <str>nns</str>
  <str>ber</str>
  <str>jj</str>
  <str>in</str>
  <str>nn</str>
  <str>rb</str>
  <str>vbz</str>
  <str>jjr</str>
  <str>cc</str>
  <str>dti</str>
  <str>vbz</str>
  <str>cs</str>
  <str>nn</str>
  <str>.</str>
  </arr>
  <str name="title">say hello to everybody</str>

Can anyone suggest what are the next steps to fulfill this requirement?
What I got in index is sequential posTag in different field and I still not
got any clue how to index *word*_posTag so that this *word*_NOUN can be
boosted more than only *word*_VERB in search query.

What I am thinking, is right approach or not?
Or is there any better solution for boosting documents on the basis of
posTag?