Paul,

Are you asking how to figure out the time between "add doc" and "see doc"?

I suppose it could be useful to have Solr expose info about "how much time
until the next autocommit" and then you could add that to the warmup time from
previous warming and estimate.

Otis
----
Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase -
http://sematext.com/spmĀ