Hi Yonik

i tried without the json in the URL, the result was same but in XML format

C:\Tools\Solr\apache-solr-4.0-2012-05-04_08-23-31\example\exampledocs>C:\tools\curl\curl
http://localhost:8983/solr/update?commit=true --data-binary @money.json -H
'Content-type:application/json'
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response>