Hi,

We have checked out the latest version of Solr source code from svn. We are
trying to apply the following patch file to it.

While applying the patch file using eclipse (i.e. using team-->apply patch
options), we are getting cross marks for certain java files and its getting
updated for the following java file alone and we are able to see the patch
file changes for this alone.

solr/contrib/dataimporthandler/src/test/org/apache/solr/handler/dataimport/TestThreaded.java

Why is that its not getting applied for the other set of java files which is
present in the patch file and sometimes, we are getting "file does not
exist" error even if the corresponding files are present.

And also, when I try to ant build it after applying the patch, Im getting
the following error

common-build.xml:949: Error starting modern compiler

Can you tell me If Im missing out anything? Can you please guide me on this?

Thanks in advance