Alright; thanks.  Tried with "-OPTIONS=jsp" and am still seeing this on
console Š

2012-05-15 12:47:08.837:INFO:solr:No JSP support.  Check that JSP jars are
in lib/jsp and that the JSP option has been specified to start.jar

I am trying to go after
http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/admin/zookeeper.jsp (or its
equivalent in 4.0) after going through
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud

May I know the right zookeeper url in 4.0 please?

Thanks
Naga